Monday 21 March 2011

DD & JT's Pre-Wedding Shoot

So the good weather carried over from Saturday to Sunday (well it did a little bit!) but thankfully, for our afternoon shoot at the beautiful Gibside, my very good friends, and newlyweds to be, Donna and John were able to discard their coats at intermittent intervals.


John was a worried boy, but judging by his pouts, he has nothing to worry about! And Miss Devlin - a complete natural!


So with a bit of a mad afternoon with these crazy two, I suddenly realised that the next time I'll be taking their photos, will be at their wedding in May. They made my life so easy yesterday and appeared to be on my wavelength (does that make me crazy too then??!!) that I got a sudden buzz thinking of their wedding day and the fun and hilarity that will be waiting for us. 


But until then, these lovely pictures will have to tide us over 'til May :)


PS - Thanks Donna and John for a FABULOUS afternoon - my face has only just stopped aching from all the laughing :)) x


















3 comments: