Friday 1 April 2011

Get in the ring!

Last week found me in the Old Assembly Rooms in Newcastle, with an invitation to the Clubs For Young People (Northumberland branch) boxing dinner. Invited by an old school friend, who is the head honcho for the Northumberland branch, to take some action shots of the young boxers themselves.


Well, being a mother, as soon as the wee 'uns stepped into the ring, I just wanted to hug them - & that was before any of them ended up with bloodied noses! (and there were a few - and yes - I ended up being splattered!!)


But I did enjoy myself and hoped I'd managed to capture some shots for Jon to use in future for the charity. :))














3 comments:

  1. They are fantastic Kate,thank you so much for your contribution. We need to catch up asap to discuss next steps. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see some very proud mums and dads, xx

    ReplyDelete