Wednesday 14 March 2012

Introducing Master & Miss Phillips

Last week I headed off to Whitley Bay, to see the lovely Jane, a fabulous lady I used to work with many a year ago (we'll not divulge how many!) and her newly born set of twins, Jensen Mark Phillips and Isabella Fleur Phillips.


I was greeted at the door by Jane and Amy the dog, who is VERY cute but VERY protective over her new family members! Jane told me to make a fuss of her first then she allows you to go near the babies. It worked! A quick rub of the tummy and a scratch behind her ears and she gave me permission to have a quick cuddle, firstly of Isabella. Now, I was in all black, (bonkers I know when going to see babies!) and Jane started to tell me how both of the twins hadn't been well over the past 24 hours, especially Isabella, who was constantly being sick! But fortunately (for me and her!) no bodily fluids were spilled!
Little Jensen was upstairs asleep, still with a high temperature, whilst I had a quick cuddle of Isabella and Jane made her top up feed. Once we made sure the milk was staying where it ought to, we started the photoshoot.


For both babies to be under the weather, they were incredibly gorgeous! The only peep we had was from Isabella who clearly isn't a hat girl! Remove the offending garment - happy as larry! And as for Mr Laidback Jensen - we prodded and poked and posed and bent him into positions, pulling hats on and off without him batting an eyelid!

So speaking of poses I best let you have a look! Enjoy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment