Saturday 23 April 2011

The little miracle! :)

Well Good Friday turned out to be just that!


It was our first meeting with our 4 month old great niece Amelia, who was born at 25 weeks and weighed just 2lbs.
Now she's a fabulous 7lbs and still going!
She is such an alert and happy little girl and has two very proud (albeit) tired parents!!



So down to Leeds we travelled where, Amelia and her Mummy Katie and Daddy Ollie, had travelled up from Worcester, to spend a week "'ooop north", for Amelia to meet the northern relatives.
Beautiful sunshine shone for us all day and upon arriving I was lucky enough to have a HUGE cuddle from the wee lass. :))))
I had to take my camera as I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't capture her gorgeousness! 
We all had a wonderful day and Im so very glad she's fought and fought and I can tell she'll continue to do so.
Lovely to meet you at long last Amelia - looking forward to the next xxxxx












2 comments:

  1. isn't Amelia so gorgeous...I could eat her!! Love her every so tiny hand and foot, they're precious....xx

    ReplyDelete