Tuesday 22 November 2011

Mr & Mrs Brown

Remember remember the 5th of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...



...or should the wedding of Mr & Mrs Brown, as it was upon this very day that they were wed! 
Now this wedding has to be the quickest arranged wedding I've ever known! Louise told me they had booked it at the end of September! Now thats what I call planning! Organised to a T! 
The day also had a poignant meaning to Louise as it would have been her Grandad's birthday, but unfortunately he passed away earlier this year.


The day arrived and up to Morpeth Town Hall I went for their 4pm vows. I'd never been inside the Town Hall before and can say it is a beautiful building inside. There I found Paul, as cool as a cucumber, with his brother alongside him, fulfilling the Best-Man duties and his nephew, with the title of ring bearer. A few shots were taken & then I received the text from Louise to say "I'm outside"!!
I excused myself and headed down the stairs to greet the bride, who looked gorgeous. And then it began..................
























No comments:

Post a Comment