Thursday 17 November 2011

My first pregnancy shoot

I have this very good friend I've known for about 7 years now, after meeting at a baby group when our eldest kids were just babies. Since then we've both had a second but she's gone one better and had a third!! I won't be following suit I have to add!!


So I posed a question to her as she finished her final stint at work - "would you do a pregnancy photo shoot with me?" and she responded with a yes! Fabulous!


The Tuesday arrived of the photo shoot and she'd even said to me she may be prepared to do a "Demi"! Out came an array of bags with different tops and dresses - which ones would be best?? Anything comfortable for you I say. We click away using different backgrounds and lighting, different outfits having a laugh and a giggle as always.
Then she says - yep I think I can do the Demi! So after a few carefully posed tester shots we managed to create (I think!) a lovely shot of "bump" in its true form.
Good job too as a week later and almost 3 weeks early - the bump decided it would like to be out & out he came in a tiny, cutesy bundle - and thats to come in another blog very soon!


Anyway, I would like to thank my super friend for being my guinea pig and allowing me to capture what I hope are some treasured keepsake photos for her and the family. :) x







No comments:

Post a Comment