Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Frosty Morning

Yesterday, as most of you probably felt too, was so incredibly cold and frosty. After dropping off the kids at school and doing the mundane job of the Tesco shop, the light looked fabulous so off I headed home to grab "The Beast" and to head out for a sacred hour, taking some pics.


I stayed local knowing I couldn't be out too long as an arms length amount of jobs were waiting for me at home, but where I travelled too did the job. Im fortunate to live in the beautiful Northumberland countryside, overlooking deep valleys and woodland galore. 
This is where I took my favourite picture of the day. Heading along the road to Healey, 
a mass of woodland to my left, the sun suddenly popped out between the trees creating something so beautiful. 


I managed to capture the rays penetrating the gaps in the trees and found it looked more dramatic in black and white - see what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment