Sunday 22 January 2012

The Sarins

Just before Christmas, I photographed two cutesy little girls by the names of Madeleine and Kate (whoop!). Now, talk about a small world! Their Mum, Clare, is the cousin of a teacher/friend from my kids school, which is how the shoot came about.


So the day arrived and as I opened the door I suddenly thought - "ooh I recognise you!" but didn't say anything until the shoot was over and we'd conversed a bit more. Then, I don't really know why I blurted it out, but it just suddenly came to me that she seemed familiar as I was sure she knew some very good friends of mine and unbelievably, she used to go to school with them! My mind was at ease now and not tick tick ticking trying to place her!


Anyway, the girls were very excited to have their photos taken and were such super smiley models! I hope that comes through in the following few photos...










No comments:

Post a Comment