Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Swans

Now for all your animal loving bods out there - I wasn't really shooting real Little Swans the other week but these little cutie pies! (the boys that is - not the parents!)
Good friends of mine Elizabeth & Ray, had asked me to take some new family photos as there is now Little Charlie to add to the brood. Harry, the older brother, strutted in as comfortable as a pair of old slippers in front of the camera and did his thang - mind you - baby brother Charlie was obviously taking note as upon his turn - bing - on came the charm!


I love doing family shoots, but I think I get more pleasure from them being good friends as I like to think that my photos may adorn their walls for years to come and I took them. My little bit of something - friend to friend.













No comments:

Post a Comment